TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Approvol Limited, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either
(i) employed by Approvol Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Approvol Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Approvol Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
b. download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
c. print one copy of the Content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Approvol Limited.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify Approvol Limited for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Payment and Pricing Plan
- You pay for subscription of Approvol products and services. The subscription charges will be based on the pricing plan you have chosen plus the fees of any additional usage. Baseline charges of each pricing plan differ depending on whether you choose to pay annually or monthly. You shall pay all fees or charges in full in accordance with our billing terms at the time fees or charges are due and payable.
- If you choose to pay subscription charge annually the initial term will be one calendar year from the agreed commence date. If you choose to pay subscription charge monthly the initial term will be one calendar month from the agreed commence date. Subsequence licence terms will be multiple of the initial term.
- If you change pricing plan in the middle of a term, you will be charged based on the pricing plan that has a higher fee for the whole term. If you change from pay annually to pay monthly, or vice versa, in the middle of a term, you will be charged for the whole term based on the payment method you are changing from.
Billing and Renewal
- Your subscription is charged and billed in advance of use of Approvol products and services. Your licence will automatically renewed and you will be invoiced prior to each renewal anniversary. The renewal charge will be based then-current fee of your chosen pricing plan at the time of renewal.
- Approvol's fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties. You agree to provide Approvol complete and accurate billing and contact information. If the billing and contact information you have provided is false or fraudulent, Approvol reserves the right to terminate your access to our products or services in addition to any other legal remedies. Approvol accept no responsibility of your losses that are caused by false or inaccurate billing information provided by you.
Late or Non-Payment and Suspension
- Approvol reserves the right to suspend your access to our products or services if you fail to make payment in time by our invoice terms. Overdue payments are subject to interest of 3% per annum, calculated on a daily basis, on any outstanding balance plus expenses of collection. You will continue to be charged for the subscription during any period of suspension. If you or Approvol initiates termination of your subscription, you will be obligated to pay the outstanding balance due on your account. Approvol reserves the right to charge a reconnection fee in the event you are suspended and thereafter request reinstate access to our products and services. You agree and acknowledge that Approvol has no obligation to retain your logins or data and that such logins and data may be irretrievably deleted if your are 60 days or more behind overdue payments.
- You may terminate your subscription of Approvol products and services by serving a written confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org thirty (30) days prior to the renewal anniversary. If you choose to terminate your subscription in the middle of a term you will still be charged for the fees of the full term. Upon termination, Approvol can make available to you a copy of your data within 30 days of termination should you request so. You agree and acknowledge that Approvol has no obligation to retain your logins and data, and will irretrievably delete such logins and data 60 days after termination.
- Any unauthorised or unlawful use of Approvol's products and services, or failure to comply with the terms set out in this Terms and Conditions will be deemed a material breach of this Terms and Conditions. Approvol, in its sole discretion, may terminate your subscription. In such event, Approvol has no obligation to retain your data, and may delete such data if such breach has not been rectified within 30 days of notice of such breach.
Password and security
- When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Approvol Limited or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Approvol Limited makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Approvol Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Approvol Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Approvol Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Approvol Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- To the extent that the Website and Content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Approvol Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Approvol Limited details
- Approvol Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11874094 whose registered address is 2 Browning Drive, Warrington WA2 8XL and it operates the Website approvol.com. You can contact Approvol Limited by email on email@example.com.
- These terms and conditions were created with support from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).